Healthy Lunch London
Healthy lunch London takeout From the practical desk of Susannah to your PA. Whether gluten free or dairy free; low calorie or paleo — we got you covered! ->NEWS UPDATE<- Healthy take out lunch or simply meat free lunch…
No time to look at nutrition labels. We do it for you! READ ON….
Healthy Lunch London City
Corporate wellness doesn’t account for feeling a little overweight, tired , bloated and looking like it. WHY are we susceptible to back pain? Reach YOUR performance peak. HOW?
If you don’t know Susannah from your personal health journey you may have seen a colleague’s Functional Nutrition Portfolio. DISCLAIMER: Results vary. Overall goals are designed with optimising health and performance in the workplace.
What’s your health story ?
EAT DRINK TAKE MAKE
We always read the fine print. Susannah reads the label so you do not have to. We don’t live in a spa – although, that’s a nice thought isn’t it?
Healthy Lunch London City options are here. Regular updates, menus change! Contact email@example.com if you would like your menu items to be considered for appropriate listing. You take your Naturopathic Portfolio everywhere you go!
The Ultimate Guide: healthy lunch London City – top 4 nutritious lunch items to grab across the road Tweet This
It’s a jungle of chains out there. Making any lifestyle change – even little ones – asks us to dedicate and commit. Not so scary! Honest! Taking a first step might mean making an enquiry. You’re not sure, right?
This is an example of how we put the Practical in the Safe, Clinical, Practical, Effective.
Here’s a weekly round-up of what your PA is looking at. Let us see before she takes your lunch time order today:
- Raw Press CITRUS (Immune booster Vitamin C infusion)
- Imbibery Cashew Mylk (blood sugar stabiliser)
- Nosh Raw Smoothie Coconut, Banana & Acai Berry 250ml (anti-aging, antioxidant delivering)
- Raw Press UPROOTED (nature’s anti-inflammatory, skin food)
Want to learn more about these guys Follow us!
Healthy lunch London city – Nutritious snack foods to grab on-the-go that are Gluten Free – Vegan – Vegetarian
Impossible? Think again.
- Raw Press Cafe Baked Sweet Potato With Herb Oil and Coconut Yoghurt
- Planet Organic LoveRaw Cacao and Maca Bar
- Good Life eatery Sport’s Bites
- Pret Dairy Free Coconut Yoghurt Pot
Nutritious lunch to grab on-the-go – Vegan & under 490 Calories
- Nandos Veggie Pita no mayo
- Zizzi VEGAN Lentil ragu
- Pret Falafel Mezze
- The Good Life Eatery Warm Bowl Quinoa Baked sweet potato falafel
Nutritious lunch to grab on-the-go – Vegan, Gluten Free & under 500 Calories
- Crussh Organic Medium Armenian Daal and Crussh 5 a day wheat free
- The Good Life Eatery Vegan Walnut Mince, Jacket Sweet Potato, Mashed Avocado, Chipotle Cashew Cream with a Mixed Green Salad
- Zizzi VEGAN GF pizza
- Daylesford Organic Rainbow taboulleh – avocado on walnut & summer squash toasts, sriracha mayonnaise, beetroot relish
Nutritious lunch to grab on-the-go – Vegetarian & under 415 Calories
- EAT Chile non carne very big
- Raw Press cafe Baked Sweet Potatoes with Herb Butter and Coconut yoghurt with Kale Balsamic salad
- Crussh Free Range Egg Mayo and Mustard Cress
- Marks and Spencer avocado salad sandwich
- Daylesford Organic Whole Body Organic Protein Bowl
- Wagamama Warm Chicken Salad
- Tossed Own Large Salad, Tuna, Egg, Spinach, Broccoli, Spring Onion, Peas, balsamic vinaigrette
- Itsu Mixed Sashimi
Nutritious lunch to grab on-the-go High Protein and under 350 Calories
- Pod Food Pod Hot and Skinny Piri Piri Chicken
- Core Collective Baked Salmon Fillet
- Itsu Salad Chicken and Avocado
- Crussh Zero Noodle with Ginger teriyaki Chicken
What would YOU do if you got ENERGY back? Subscribe for the unique 4 part mini series.