Bacteria in gut
Probiotics – everyone’s taking them. So they must promote health somehow!
WHICH probiotic do I recommend and WHY? Read on…
Why’s everyone taking probiotics in modern times? [tweetthis twitter_handles=”#nutritiontips #guthealth”]Why’s everyone taking #probiotics in modern times?[/tweetthis]
For a specific concern you need to get the right blend of bacteria cultures. This balance is hard to find in today’s world. Can we need antacids and benefit from probiotics?
We’re all in search of a flatter stomach. It seems like this “friendly” bacteria or” good bacteria” in probiotics keeps us regular too. Regularity is a consistent theme in wellness programmes and probiotics support this.
For balancing gut bacteria probiotics and good gut health help optimise health. Does taking probiotics with antibiotics restore balance? READ ON to find out…
Fast fact! Two million of us are consuming a probiotic. We’re drinking a probiotic as a beverage. Or we’re eating more yogurt or yoghurt. We’re taking powders in sachets and shaking them in water bottles. We’re refrigerating probiotic capsules.
The Best Probiotic
Gut health aids the production of B vitamins. These are vital for efficient running of our nervous system. Our natural probiotic levels are easily damaged. Modern life i.e. poor diet, stress and alcohol are diminishing our levels. Hormonal fluctuations, cigarettes, surgery and drugs are commonplace factors.
What Is The Best Probiotic Supplement?
Got heartburn, acid reflux or hiatus hernia? Choosing the best probiotic supplement may be the fastest, safest treatment [tweetthis]Heartburn, acid reflux? Choosing the best #probiotic may be the fastest, safest #treat[/tweetthis] Similarly, if you experience bloating, bad breath, body odour, gas or excessing burping at or in between meals. Colds, constipation, diarrhoea, food cravings, PMS or hot flushes are another list of symptoms. Itchy nose and itchy bottom and allergies, stomach pain and stomach ulcers are unlikely indications for probiotic supplementing. Others are: Irritable bowel syndrome IBS, malodorous stools, thrush, urinary infections, vaginal discharge.
Being healthy means giving our body a fighting chance! Our nutrition and our lifestyle should work together for our health. Our body should break down food we eat properly. Then we can use the nutrients in our food for health. This includes on and off switches involved in hormone secretion. Many other functional pathways rely on healthy metabolism. Otherwise we become sick and tired — literally.
Ongoing biological processes require nutrients to be bioavailable. Prescript Assist aids this process. It makes it easier for your body to eliminate waste. Also so not to confuse the goodness for waste. Prescript Assist ticks the boxes you require when selecting the best probiotic.
GERD or GORD, acid reflux and IBS isn’t normal. Bloating and constipation aren’t normal.
Probiotics are fast becoming the most popular non prescription medication. Mulling over your purchase in your local health food shop is commonplace. Your organic supermarket aisle is expanding with brand name probiotics. In fact, you are least likely to make your purchase there for this very reason!
Not all probiotics on the market are created equal. What makes the best probiotic supplement? [tweetthis]Not all #probiotics are created equal. What makes the best #probiotic supplement?[/tweetthis] You do not have to do this research alone. This 5 tick box list takes the guess work out of your health journey.
If you feel that probiotics are the way to go, this is the single most concise, informative article on the matter. It summarises major variations in the quality and efficacy of probiotic supplements. The are products you can buy at organic supermarkets or online .
Gut Health Diet
Here are 5 MAJOR problems with probiotic supplements on the market today:
1) Strain Homogeneity 2) Perishability 3) Low viability 4) Lack of Prebiotics 5) Weak Scientific Validation
Finding the best probiotic supplement. The Solution. Prescript Assist
1) Broad-Spectrum Formula. Prescript-Assist contains 29 different strains of beneficial bacteria. This better reflects the great microbial diversity of the intestines.
2) Unparalleled Shelf Stability. Prescript-Assist features probiotic bacteria protected by a durable seed-like structure. The probiotic bacteria are safeguarded against environmental factors this way. Routine viability testing confirms >95% viability two years after date of manufacture. This is without refrigeration.
3) High Viability. Contains bacteria that reach the intestines intact. This is because the seed-like structure protects against degradation by stomach acid.
4) Prebiotic Support that includes leonardite. Leonardite is a prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids. These allow the beneficial bacteria to proliferate.
5) Back By Sound Science. Supported by a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial – including a one-year follow-up study, verifying long term efficacy.
+ Other NOTEWORTHY BENEFITS to choosing PRESCRIPT ASSIST
- Prescript-Assist is gluten-free, dairy-free and suitable for vegans. This makes it suitable for people with gluten intolerance and dairy sensitivity. If you have a wide range of dietary preferences, Prescript Assist is the safest probiotic you can take.
- Prescript Assist contains 29 different strains of beneficial bacteria. This is important for these reasons.
- Prescript Assist is effective for both constipation and diarrhoea. If you are alternating between the two, like many IBS sufferers, this probiotic is suitable for IBS. For diarrhoea on its own that is antibiotic induced, it is suitable. For traveller’s diarrhoea, Prescript Assist is equally effective.
- Prescript Assist is safe to take with SIBO as well.
Prescript-Assist– WHO? HOW? HOW OFTEN? HOW LONG FOR?
- One capsule twice a day is recommended to begin.
- If your bad gut symptoms are severe, you can take as many as four capsules daily. Do this until you see significant improvement. After this you can drop down to one or two capsules a day, for maintenance use.
- It takes at least a month to feel the full benefits of taking the probiotic supplement
- Prescript-Assist is safe to take for adults, including pregnant and nursing women. It is not recommended for children under the age of two to take.
ORDER YOUR Prescript-Assist