Why Hungry All The Time
HUNGRY all the time? After a meal do you FEEL FULL or STILL HUNGRY.. moments later? Trying to lose weight?Following a strict diet? May be DOING A DETOX or cleanse? The weight is not shifting, however.
Being on a healthy eating plan may be a radical change or too many changes all at once. Sometimes we’re pretty good at sticking to this. But when stubborn fat like belly fat sticks, we lose our motivation. Excess “water weight” or feeling bloated is exceptionally uncomfortable. It also affects our posture and can strain muscles in our upper back.
Here are some reasons why and how you can change this pattern and find your successful weight loss solution.
Hungry All The Time
- You did not include enough fibre in your meal – gluten free diets that are prescribed for individuals with gluten intolerance or allergies need to make sure their uptake of dietary fibre (soluble, insoluble) is adequate and supplement accordingly.
- BPA – BPA is the lining often found in cans that prevent corrosion. BPA is also found in some plastics, like water bottles and other food packaging materials. If you are obese and leptin-resistant, your body is not getting a clear message from the leptin that you are full; you feel hungry because your body still thinks you are starving so your chances of experiency true satiety are merely reduced. So if you are tackling obesity by trying to lose weight, the chances are you might be leptin resistant and as BPA increases leptin levels in the body, and leptin is meant to decrease hunger, this tactic will not work for you.
- LEPTIN RESISTANCE – Do you have a problem where you HAVE TO EAT immediately BEFORE BED to fall asleep — even if you’re not hungry? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and have to eat again to fall back to sleep? these may be signs of leptin resistance which can be treated directly Leptin, adiponectin, and resistin are produced by the adipose tissue. The protein leptin, a satiety hormone, regulates appetite and energy balance of the body. Leptin resistance is a hallmark of obesity, but its etiology is unknown, and its clinical measurement is elusive.
- Your genes – DNA testing for weight loss is a science that makes the way your body reaches its healthy weight loss goal unique. You are as unique as your DNA. Safe, Clinical, Practical, Effective = your weight loss Naturopathic Portfolio Fat metabolism, obesity and satiety are governed by the genetic influence of APOA2 -265 T>C
- You are not eating the right balance of fat, protein and carbohydrate based on your personal weight magnet genetic test report
- 90% of human illness can be traced to an unhealthy gut. The role of diet-induced intestinal inflammation as an early biomarker and mediator of obesity, and insulin resistance warrants further study. If your dietary intake is feeding the “bad bacteria” in your gut, this physiological process may be key to putting a halt on your unsuccessful weight loss that has so far been frustrating.
- Nutrients from your food or diet are not being fully absorbed. Side effects of malabsorption are that heavy feeling you get in your gut. Bloating, fatigue and ultimately a reduction in digestive enzyme activity are not a recipe for burning fat. Fat burning may be your healthy weight loss goal. Ultimately, this inability to break down food can lead to an accumulation of stubborn unwanted fat.