Cold Press Juice
Cold Press juice yields more nutrients. Cold press juice: tasty; refreshing; healthy. Is cold pressed best? Why cold pressed juice? Should EVERYONE Detox or cleanse? London detox – is this nonsense? Can we detox in London?
Change is difficult. So, we’re keeping nutrition and healthy living simple. What’s the difference between gluten free and wheat free? Is dairy free any good for your skin REALLY? Detoxification is a natural process. Our liver detoxifies our blood.
“Does juicing help get our energy back?” – London Nutrition expert Susannah Naturopath in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Mayfair answers. Natural methods of balancing our bodies are a waste of time and money. Without proper guidance. Which is why we’re offering a complimentary course of cold press juice delivered to clients. Enquire here.
Cold pressed juice is a nourishing food that can be the fix we need in our hectic lifestyles. The art is in making it really delicious! But even then are we really metabolising the goodness of cold pressed juice – raw, unpasteurised juice properly? Are we benefiting from this pure vitamin and mineral hit? How do we get the most of our cold press juice? Can we drink cold press juice with meals? What should we be eating? Can cold press juice be a recipe for help heal poor digestion, or even ill health. Can cold press juice ever be toxic?
Cold press extraction is a 2-Step Process. Picture this.
Three kilos of produce. Now imagine those 3 kilos pressed. Cold Press Juice in London delivers quality micronutrients and phytonutrients you expect from this quantity. Always read the label!
Are there health benefits to drinking a single cold press juice?
Raw, unpasteurised cold pressed juice can be part of a juice cleanse. We’re not calling it that at Susannah Makram Clinics. We’re whole body 4 PHASE method based. We want to choose the best cold press juice and combination that will make you feel better.
Hydraulic press juicer
The extraction method makes every raw ingredient in the juice count. Not all raw juice or cold press juices are created equal. We deliver the raw, unpasteurised kind as it is the only worthwhile and sure fire method to obtain nourishing goodness. The nature of unpasteurised cold pressed vegetables and fruits not only pack a nutrient dense punch. Nutrients packed into each juice are delivered and absorbed by your body. This makes their health benefits most effective and efficient in the most natural way possible.
Cold Press Juice London
Hydraulic juice presses crush and then press fruits and vegetables. This is done in a two-step process. This 2-step action is called cold pressing. Let’s catch this two-step cold press action! Watch How Cold Press Juice is Made for your cold pressed juice delivery:
Cold Press Juicer
Fast Fact. A Cold Press Juicer is also known as a Masticating Juicer or Slow Juicer.
Fast Fact. A Cold Press Juicer slowly compresses fruits and vegetables to ‘squeeze’ out the juice instead of using high-speed force to separate juice from pulp like a centrifugal juicer does.
- Cold pressed juice uses hydraulic pressure to extract juice, gaining a larger yield.
- Cold pressers make it far easier to fully extract the juice from leafy greens like kale and spinach. You can see how in the video above.
- Cold pressed juice London is a way of life. Cold pressed juice is a fast and safe way to have our macronutrients, micronutrients and phytonutrients to hand. Texture-wise, this is a unique experience. Cold pressed juice is smooth and differs from fresh juice. Fresh juice is likely to have bits in the juice. Each cold pressed juice is a unique tasting experience and consistency.
- As no heat is applied to the fruit or vegetable, there is less oxidisation. The enzymes and nutrients remain live for 3 – 5 days.
Raw Food Juice
- Cold Pressed Juice is likely made by a method that is called high-pressure pascalisation (HPP), which uses high-pressure chambers instead of heat to inhibit microflora growth. HPP is less destructive than traditional heat processes. It also naturally extends shelf life and so these juice cannot be classified as fresh or raw.
- Hydraulic juice presses (or cold-pressing) crush and then press fruits and vegetables in a two-step process. The video above shows the two-step method that produces raw cold pressed juice.
- Cold-pressing simply means that the juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable, and then pressing it to get the highest yield of juice. This is all done in a cold setting. This way no nutrients in the fruit or vegetable are damaged and enzymes stay intact.